Which Videocamera As A Webcam?

I would like to use a video camera to replace
my philips pcvc 690K webcam. . Are there
specific analog video cameras that are better
than others for my needs? Can i use an older
VHS cam as a webcam? My only use for the
above will be for video chat rooms.

Pick up a used Picturetel PTZ-1 used on ebay for $50. You won't be
sorry...Google around for info on the camera.