LOGITECH radio problem

January 9, 2005 2:18:42 PM

Up to a few days ago, Logitech cordless k/b and mouse were working fine.
Installed a USB2 card - 2 ports- in addition to the 6 on-board USB1 ports .
Had problems, so on advice from here, uninstalled all USB entries in Device
Manager and re-booted.
This solved the USB2 problem - USB and USB2 ports now work.

However, this created a new problem. Logitech radio controller leads are
connected, 1 to USB for k/b and 1 to PS/2 for mouse. The keyboard works
fine, but not the mouse. Checked - mouse lead is in the PS/2 mouse socket.

Device Manager shows - Keyboard OK, Mouse OK, but the Radio Controller has
exclamation mark, not functioning, and NO DRIVER.

Can't find the original installation disk (if there was one) nor has
Logitech responded to request for Radio Controller Driver. Kit is JUST over
12 months so I guess they're not interested anymore. No joy with booting
from Last Good Boot either.

Radio Controller is Logitech M/N C-BG17 DUAL - C.

Does anyone have this kit, and can tell me exactly what the driver file is
called, from their own Device Manager?
Also, file date and revision ... if driver could be "posted" as an
attachment, would be good ...

Any help appreciated. Sincerely, Len.

More about : logitech radio problem

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 2:18:43 PM

Most Logitech cordless desktop driver sets are found under the keyboard
section here:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/finder/US/E...

You should be able to find the one you want. Don't use the mouseware
drivers, use the cordless desktop ones under the keyboard section.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone