Axis 211 problem

Hi everyone

I dont know if Im missing something simple here, but I installed an
Axis 211 network camera with an outdoor housing last week at my
university. It works fine in the early morning/eveing when its darker,
but during most of the day it keeps flashing white, like the iris is
opening up and over exposing it or something.

Heres the URL: http://www.livjm.ac.uk/events/video/default_45086.asp

Anyone know whats going on here? The Axis support team keep coming up
with suggestions but so far nothing has helped.

Thanks
Neil

"bumtracks" <posted@usenet.bud> wrote in message
>I didn't want to fiddle winME laptop=
>
> Axis Media Control
> The AXIS Media Control, which enables you to view live image streams in
> Microsoft Internet Explorer, could not be registered on your computer.

I got the same error too.

More likely to be our SP2 settings unless something is broken.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!