C&C Generals: where to download user maps?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I recently completed all three campaigns in C&C Generals at the normal
difficultly. It was a great deal of fun somewhat to my surprise but
too easy towards the end. I may eventually go through the campaigns
again at a higher difficultly but for the time being i'm curious to
see what the C&C Generals community has developed. Are there any
custom map sites you would recommend? Any maps in particular?

I'm especially interested in any good campaigns that might exist or
scripted single map missions that stand out.
--
salutations, mat
np: [winamp not running]

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

look at the official site, in my experience they always have the best stuff
as far as updates and patches. if that doesn work, id search google.