netmeeting problems

Hallo i have a creative webcam pro and i have problems in broadcasting
videos. The fact is: i can receive and send but nobody can see me. I have a
isdn 128 kbs connection. I have no problems with websites offering webcam
broadcasting services, i've problems just with netmeeting. Can someone
please help me? Thanks.

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:49:04 GMT, "claudio" <claudiobx@inwind.it>
wrote:

>Hallo i have a creative webcam pro and i have problems in broadcasting
>videos. The fact is: i can receive and send but nobody can see me. I have a
>isdn 128 kbs connection. I have no problems with websites offering webcam
>broadcasting services, i've problems just with netmeeting. Can someone
>please help me? Thanks.

Check the below news group.

microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting

thank you very much, i'll chek it!