Wheel of knowledge..

Shafted again

Did you know... "Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an
avatar."

At least it was one I hadn't seen before.

Balyn

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Shafted again
>
> Did you know... "Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an
> avatar."
>
> At least it was one I hadn't seen before.

I keep getting "Type kougra in Frumball to skip a level, but your points
will be reset." or something to that effect. Useless because I don't play
it.

I have not seen the one you got bafore so maybe they have added some new
useless phrases. Something to look forward to. I want the avatar so I no
longer have to play it.

daramark