asking for NeoQuest help

Hello,

I have gone as far as level 2 in the Dungeons and from the map at idnq I
see there is a massive transporter maze. I am not quite sure I
understand all the guides on this one. I have tried a search with Google
but am not getting farther there neither. Anyone have a good help for
this part of the Dungeons? Or know where I can find one (or more)?

Thanks
Henny

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have gone as far as level 2 in the Dungeons and from the map at idnq I
> see there is a massive transporter maze. I am not quite sure I understand
> all the guides on this one. I have tried a search with Google but am not
> getting farther there neither. Anyone have a good help for this part of
> the Dungeons? Or know where I can find one (or more)?

OK, using the map here (they show both ends of the teleporters and have them
both the same # so if you go into #8 (you don't need #8 it's just an
example), you look for the other #8 to find out where you are)
http://www.digifort.com/idnq/index.php?page=maps&map=114

the quickest way is: teleporter 4 (the first one you come to) which leads to
the other end of it that looks right next to it but separated by a wall.
Walk the path over (and up) to #5 which takes you to the bottom right of the
maze. Walk the maze past the first exit (leads to #2, don't need it) and
then up and over to the left to #1. That takes you to a hall where the only
other teleporter is labled "G" because it takes you to Gors. Gors is level
20. Try to be level 22 or better than that 23.

Losing sends you back to Neopia City. Not bad here, but later on it's
really annoying.
Definately go and get the weapon upgrade after beating Gors!

They say to be at least two levels above the bosses when you fight them. A
few of them I needed more than that. I think that I lost to both Gors and
Rollay, level 25 (I had to have been level 28 when I beat him). Funny thing
about losing is that they take some Experience points from you. If you have
just gained a level they can't remove it from you so you only lose
Experience points down to the level up mark.

Hope this helps, let me know if it's still confusing,
daramark

daramark wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I have gone as far as level 2 in the Dungeons and from the map at idnq I
>>see there is a massive transporter maze. I am not quite sure I understand
>>all the guides on this one. I have tried a search with Google but am not
>>getting farther there neither. Anyone have a good help for this part of
>>the Dungeons? Or know where I can find one (or more)?
>

> OK, using the map here (they show both ends of the teleporters and have them
> both the same # so if you go into #8 (you don't need #8 it's just an
> example), you look for the other #8 to find out where you are)
> http://www.digifort.com/idnq/index.php?page=maps&map=114
>
> the quickest way is: teleporter 4 (the first one you come to) which leads to
> the other end of it that looks right next to it but separated by a wall.
> Walk the path over (and up) to #5 which takes you to the bottom right of the
> maze. Walk the maze past the first exit (leads to #2, don't need it) and
> then up and over to the left to #1. That takes you to a hall where the only
> other teleporter is labled "G" because it takes you to Gors. Gors is level
> 20. Try to be level 22 or better than that 23.
>
> Losing sends you back to Neopia City. Not bad here, but later on it's
> really annoying.
> Definately go and get the weapon upgrade after beating Gors!
>
> They say to be at least two levels above the bosses when you fight them. A
> few of them I needed more than that. I think that I lost to both Gors and
> Rollay, level 25 (I had to have been level 28 when I beat him). Funny thing
> about losing is that they take some Experience points from you. If you have
> just gained a level they can't remove it from you so you only lose
> Experience points down to the level up mark.
>

> Hope this helps, let me know if it's still confusing,
> daramark

Thanks for that. I had figured that out already. I am quite far and
walked all the numbers, for the sake of upping my level;-)
I am now level 23 and making my way to the G....
The weapon upgrade I get from Denethrir. right? I have all the items I
need so it should not be a problem.

Thanks
Henny