Logitech Quickcam Messenger

Hi,

I just bought myself a Logitech Quickcam messenger device. when taking
pictures with it, but they are so troubled / blurry : the example that
is delivered however, is very clear. Any idea how to get the same
result : sharp pictures???
Tnx for answering,
Sam
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech quickcam messenger

    Samels <zeevrouw@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I just bought myself a Logitech Quickcam messenger device. when taking
    > pictures with it, but they are so troubled / blurry : the example that
    > is delivered however, is very clear. Any idea how to get the same
    > result : sharp pictures???

    Perhaps you have to adjust the focus. Turn the front circle (red on the
    following picture).
    <http://www.membres.lycos.fr/gaboul49/webcam/8.jpg>

    JPaul.

    --
    /==/==\\-\ Jean-Paul BLANC
    / /--/--//\\ quelque-part (somewhere)
    |/| L |\\\ en (in)
    \/|| = |||\\\ FRANCE

Webcams Quickcam Messenger Logitech Peripherals