Logitech Quickcam Messenger

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 28, 2004 7:06:07 AM

Hi,

I just bought myself a Logitech Quickcam messenger device. when taking
pictures with it, but they are so troubled / blurry : the example that
is delivered however, is very clear. Any idea how to get the same
result : sharp pictures???
Tnx for answering,
Sam
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 5:56:50 PM

Samels <zeevrouw@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just bought myself a Logitech Quickcam messenger device. when taking
> pictures with it, but they are so troubled / blurry : the example that
> is delivered however, is very clear. Any idea how to get the same
> result : sharp pictures???

Perhaps you have to adjust the focus. Turn the front circle (red on the
following picture).
<http://www.membres.lycos.fr/gaboul49/webcam/8.jpg&gt;

JPaul.

--