get snapshots from command line (Windows)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 28, 2004 7:57:17 PM

Hello,

May someone give me a freeware/software name for Windows which allows taking
webcam snapshots(save in file on HD) from the command line ?

Thanks
- mv1 -
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 12:17:52 AM

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:57:17 +0100, "mv1" <serge at free point
fr> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>May someone give me a freeware/software name for Windows which allows taking
>webcam snapshots(save in file on HD) from the command line ?

The below page has info on setting up a webcm that can have shots
saved using batchfiles.

http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/webcamsetup.htm
!