neopets mentioned on MS's site.

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2005 9:31:57 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone/cleansweep.msp...

Like many mothers, Andrea Grace will sit down at her PC to check e-mail,
only to find that her kids, Jason, 8, and Rachel, 10, have installed
some new programs. "Between those CD-ROM games found in cereal boxes and
downloaded Neopets, there are now icons all over the place," says Grace.
"And of course they don't play half the games. If I ran out of space I
wouldn't know how to delete them," she admits.

-end of quote-

HEY!
I wanna download a neopet! :)

More about : neopets mentioned site