my network places login

M2

I utilize a user drive from my employer in order to work from home. My
questions is, when I click on My Network Places, it directs me to the
appropriate site, and requests my login info, etc,; is there a way to set up
a shortcut for username and password? Right now, the login window that comes
up does not even offer the option to "remember user name & password," so I
have to type in my username and password everytime I want to open a new file
I have stored on the drive. I'd love to be able to expedite the process if
anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

You can write a batch file by using net use command.you can refer the id and
password there and it will be available.

"m2" wrote:

> I utilize a user drive from my employer in order to work from home. My
> questions is, when I click on My Network Places, it directs me to the
> appropriate site, and requests my login info, etc,; is there a way to set up
> a shortcut for username and password? Right now, the login window that comes
> up does not even offer the option to "remember user name & password," so I
> have to type in my username and password everytime I want to open a new file
> I have stored on the drive. I'd love to be able to expedite the process if
> anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

M2

Thanks for the info. Now can you tell me where I can go to get the
instructions on how to do that? I'm afraid I'm not that tech savvy yet! If
there is a useful link I should check out, that would be great!