Tai Chi vs Stacker 830! Please advise.

Luzah

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
Hey everyone!

Ok..got my new rig up and running and i love it! Sadly, i had to remove one of the HDs from the hd-cage because the 8800gtx extended too far off the motherboard...no worries here! Now my next and LAST component to upgrade is my case. Going from a P180 to either the Tai Chi w/ watercooling OR the Stacker 830....i have enough for either, so price isn't a big issue. I just need some good, strong pros and cons of each case if anyone has either of these! Any input is highly appreciated!

-Luz

G

These to case are excellent and looks like top notch quality.

First thing : aesthetics , which one you feel is prettier?
Dimension: TT: 23.7" x 10.4" x 21.3" @ 37 lbs
CM: 25.2" x 9.8" x 21.1" @ pounds?
I say cooling is pretty much on par.
Price: I say the xtra money seams to go on gimmicks like hydraulic stuff :? , might be wrong.

Case are really a matter of personal opinion, I bought a SST-TJ09-BW
Because it has one of the best cooling solution and I like the style...(that's whee i bought it great service/great price!)
Cheaper without the window.

Luzah

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
I was leaning more towards the Tai Chi because of it's very unique design and uncanny ability to dissipate the heat from within the case itself by acting as one gigantic radiator. Plus the model i am eyeing comes with watercooling.....but i haven't really heard much on the Stacker 830....i was hoping it could give the Tai Chi a run for it's money!

G

Well then you should probably go for the Tai-chi

Direct Comparison

Anyway my money is still on the Tj07 and Tj09, too bad they where not included as I beleive the TJ09 would score 1-2 celcius cooler for video card and possibly CPU

I think Cases is the only area where I feel like a fanboy. Oh and maybe PSU with Seasonic hehe