How do I update to new hp 4155

March 14, 2005 12:41:10 AM

I have a HP 3955 w/ppc2003
Run great!

Just ordered a new HP 4155
How do I sync it to retrieve all my information from my old Ipaq(which
is also stored on my PC), and clear my old 3955 so I can sell it and
not worry about any of my old information being left on.

More about : update 4155

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 9:59:46 AM

Hi

You can't transfer the software to your new Pocket PC, but all data can be
transfered.
When you get your new device, create a partnership with activesync and sync
the device.
now all mail,calender etc. is syncroniced, all files can be coped from your
old pocket pc documents folder to the new one.
when done hardware reset you old device, as far as i remember you hardreset
your 3955 by holding down the two outer most bottons and at the same time
use our stylus to press the reset botton.

Regards,

Allan Boegild Pedersen
MCSA 2003

"DHR" <dka_@adia.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:o j1a319s7uioss6rtul97vpavb323vv6od@4ax.com...
>I have a HP 3955 w/ppc2003
> Run great!
>
> Just ordered a new HP 4155
> How do I sync it to retrieve all my information from my old Ipaq(which
> is also stored on my PC), and clear my old 3955 so I can sell it and
> not worry about any of my old information being left on.

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:22:48 AM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:59:46 +0100, "Allan Boegild Pedersen"
<abp@Removethis.mail.dk> wrote:

>Hi
>
>You can't transfer the software to your new Pocket PC, but all data can be
>transfered.
>When you get your new device, create a partnership with activesync and sync
>the device.
>now all mail,calender etc. is syncroniced, all files can be coped from your
>old pocket pc documents folder to the new one.
>when done hardware reset you old device, as far as i remember you hardreset
>your 3955 by holding down the two outer most bottons and at the same time
>use our stylus to press the reset botton.
>
>Regards,
>
>Allan Boegild Pedersen
>MCSA 2003
>
>"DHR" <dka_@adia.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>news:o j1a319s7uioss6rtul97vpavb323vv6od@4ax.com...
>>I have a HP 3955 w/ppc2003
>> Run great!
>>
>> Just ordered a new HP 4155
>> How do I sync it to retrieve all my information from my old Ipaq(which
>> is also stored on my PC), and clear my old 3955 so I can sell it and
>> not worry about any of my old information being left on.

Thanks

DHR
!