AMD has targetted QFX to a select few?

intelamduser

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2004
I cannot find the source but it has been reported that AMD has targetted a select group of consumers for their new QFX line of products who all suffer a common ailment called DEV (Deficet Erectile Vulnerability).

intelamduser

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2004
This was all in fun bud, Baron is always talking about needing this system for DEV programing or some such bull.

There is a fine line that exists between being an idiot and stupidity and Baron is continually trying to close the gap.

epsilon84

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
2 sets or cpu's? I can think of a couple. Parrot, BaronBS, 9nm, MMM, (name another horde member), etc.

You forgot the biggest and baddest of them all, 'Doktor Sharikou'!!! :lol:

(and yes, I deliberately mispelled 'doktor'... because he ain't a real Ph.D that's for sure!)

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
This was all in fun bud, Baron is always talking about needing this system for DEV programing or some such bull.

There is a fine line that exists between being an idiot and stupidity and Baron is continually trying to close the gap.

But I am the best developer in the Department Of Information Technology and Telecommunications for a MAJOR CITY. But then most of the others are Intel fans which we all know means gullible follower with no spine and the ability to only regurgitate the words of others.

Hopefully I'll still have my 4400+ system and will post numbers for both. Then you can F off for being biased because it will compile faster than nearly everything out there. If you don't know why compiles need to happen fast but do know how many FPS you get with C2Q you are not who QFX is marketed for.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Baron, I couldn't care less what you said to me. I know all about you on the forumz and how you said a while ago that you'll still buy one anyway so don't start with me.

Just like last time I'm writing slow because I know you cannot read fast, OK?

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
2 sets or cpu's? I can think of a couple. Parrot, BaronBS, 9nm, MMM, (name another horde member), etc.

9inch would never actually buy the product. He just works for the advertising firm hired by AMD, and MMM (aka MrsBytch aka MrsD) actaully caved and admited C2D Uarch was better than current AMD Uarch.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Even though he knows it and admits it, doesn't mean he'll buy it. He's a diehard fan. As for 9nm, I haven't seen him around for months now so I just put his name up coz of the spamming of the forumz.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Even though he knows it and admits it, doesn't mean he'll buy it. He's a diehard fan. As for 9nm, I haven't seen him around for months now so I just put his name up coz of the spamming of the forumz.

Well, I havent bothered to watch, but last time I read anything from his blog he was planning on buying one, and from the sigs in one of his puppet logins (if they are to be believed) he actually did. Though his still does suffer from delusions that Intel is actually really run by Darth Vader and the Emperor

boduke

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
But I am the best developer in the Department Of Information Technology and Telecommunications for a MAJOR CITY. But then most of the others are Intel fans which we all know means gullible follower with no spine and the ability to only regurgitate the words of others.

You could be Bill f'ing Gates but with that sort of egotistical, self-inflated statement, you negate *any* talent you might have. I now put you on the same level as Tommy Lee - no talent at all.

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
But I am the best developer in the Department Of Information Technology and Telecommunications for a MAJOR CITY.
Oh yeah, sure you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
But next time, be the president of USA. 8) 8) We'll laugh more. :lol: :lol:

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
You could be Bill f'ing Gates but with that sort of egotistical, self-inflated statement, you negate *any* talent you might have. I now put you on the same level as Tommy Lee - no talent at all.

Nah. Tommy Lee pwns Baron. At least Tommy got Pam to suck his ----! Baron spends all of his time sucking his own. :twisted:

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

Nah. Tommy Lee pwns Baron. At least Tommy got Pam to suck his ----! Baron spends all of his time sucking his own. :twisted:

You're right, I should say I'm an incompetent idiot that only gets tough assignments so our company looks bad when I can't make it happen.

My mistake.

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
You're right, I should say I'm an incompetent idiot that only gets tough assignments so our company looks bad when I can't make it happen.

My mistake.

Baron, you are obviously a very informed, intelligent, educated and skilled professional. Your grasp of technical matters clearly demonstrates your mastery of the subject matter. It is sufficient to even allow you greater than normal latitude in your ceaseless quest for evangelism of your favored CPU brand. However, your personal attitude as shown on this forum, to quote "Good Morning Vietnam": sucks the sweat off a dead man's ba!!s. :twisted:

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
I'm going to say it fairly early on this one. This thread demands immediate and swift lockage. Absolutely no good will come of this.

I agree! Lock it up tight! My goodness, there are people on this thread advocating the suction of perspiration from transpired testicles!!! :D

cb62fcni

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006

My mistake.

But I am the best developer in the Department Of Information Technology and Telecommunications for a MAJOR CITY.

Do you work for a City Department or for a company? I'm confused....