Happy birthday to MEEEEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NEO-FRIEND!

I'm hoping it will be a truly wonderful year for you in all ways.
Mikki

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

Thanks everyone. As of 10:25 this morning I am officially 30 yikes!!!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

Hopefully, you're only a third of your way through the journey!

> Thanks everyone. As of 10:25 this morning I am officially 30 yikes!!!
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> LOL... sorry (blush)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Thanks everyone. As of 10:25 this morning I am officially 30 yikes!!!
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> LOL... sorry (blush)

Happy 30th Birthday!

daramark

no need to be sorry, how else would we know to send you well wishes??

Happy Birthday!

bodcat1 wrote:
> LOL... sorry (blush)

happy birthday. how many candles can you blow out today?

Henny

Happy birthday to youuuuuu! :)

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

WTG young'n. Wait til you hit 35, like I did a couple months back :eek:P ;o)

bodcat1 wrote:
> LOL... sorry (blush)

Happy birthday.

Gareeth

bodcat1 wrote:

> Thanks everyone. As of 10:25 this morning I am officially 30 yikes!!!

And officially TOO OLD to play Neopets. Just ask any 13-year-old. ;-)

Happy birthday!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

happy birthday to yooouuuuuu :)

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...

I love the birthday sidebar.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

>Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
>My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
>I love the birthday sidebar.

Happy Birthday to you too!!!

Hope that sidebar brings you some luck!

-Lois

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
> I love the birthday sidebar.

Happy Birthday!

daramark

Mikki wrote:
> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
> I love the birthday sidebar.
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>LOL... sorry (blush)

well,congratulations to you too!

Henny

Happy Birthday and many years of good fortune to you

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

You have to put up your neoname so people can send ya cards LOL

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
> I love the birthday sidebar.
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> LOL... sorry (blush)

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Really?
OKAY, here you go:
ready?
It is:
Shmoobie.

;~)

Mikki wrote:
> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
> I love the birthday sidebar.

Happy Birthday to you too then.

Gareeth

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear bodcat1,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> LOL... sorry (blush)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mikki,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>
> I love the birthday sidebar.
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> LOL... sorry (blush)

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Thank you lioness; and also many thanks to everyone else who sent happy
birthday wishes to me!

"lioness" <thelionessisNOTGETTINGSPAMMED@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mikki,
> Happy Birthday to you!!!
>

> "Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Okay, I normally wouldn't do this, but what the heck!
>> My turn today ~ Wheeeee, but I'm not gonna say how old I am now!...
>>
>> I love the birthday sidebar.
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> LOL... sorry (blush)

Thanks LOL!!