Sold!

That Stahkee hung around for about 3 weeks, but I finally sold it for 90 000
NP. :)

As I have read here so often, an item is only worth what people will pay for
it.

I truely think that if you search out your own dubloons, and are lucky (and
even win some), you can have any of the Pirate Petpets cheap. Except maybe
the Quadrapuss, because of the Avatar, you'd have to be quick too. A Bilgus
is 3 Dubloons, so if you find 2 two dubloon coins for 1 NP each, it will
cost you 2 NP with one dubloon coin change that you can sell for over 3100
NP.

So the guy who wanted me to sell the Stahkee for 150 000 NP was blowing
smoke up somewhere. And you guys are probably right that he wanted the
price high, except that he didn't have anything in Trades or in his Shop or
Auctions. Under that name anyway :). Turning paranoid.

Celebrating, yay

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> That Stahkee hung around for about 3 weeks, but I finally sold it for 90
> 000 NP. :)
>
> As I have read here so often, an item is only worth what people will pay
> for it.
>
> I truely think that if you search out your own dubloons, and are lucky
> (and even win some), you can have any of the Pirate Petpets cheap. Except
> maybe the Quadrapuss, because of the Avatar, you'd have to be quick too.
> A Bilgus is 3 Dubloons, so if you find 2 two dubloon coins for 1 NP each,
> it will cost you 2 NP with one dubloon coin change that you can sell for
> over 3100 NP.
>
> So the guy who wanted me to sell the Stahkee for 150 000 NP was blowing
> smoke up somewhere. And you guys are probably right that he wanted the
> price high, except that he didn't have anything in Trades or in his Shop
> or Auctions. Under that name anyway :). Turning paranoid.
>
> Celebrating, yay

Sorry! Bilguss (now spelled right) is 4 dubloons. I know that there is one
for 3 dubloons, maybe Snarhook?

daramark