Running 2 Logitech USB Quickcams on same computer (Win98SE)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 9, 2004 9:48:41 AM

Hi:

I would like to run 2 or more logitech quickcam USB cameras on the
same computer at the same time in a Win98SE machine.

1)Can 2 or more of the same USB logitech cameras run at the same time
using the same driver (same devices)

2)How can I accomplish this?

Any help appreciated.

Ali
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 7:21:07 PM

In news:26c82868.0412090648.27056d8e@posting.google.com,
Ali Syed <alijsyed@hotmail.com> tried to relay some good info but obviously
couldnt wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I would like to run 2 or more logitech quickcam USB cameras on the
> same computer at the same time in a Win98SE machine.
>
> 1)Can 2 or more of the same USB logitech cameras run at the same time
> using the same driver (same devices)
>
> 2)How can I accomplish this?
>

> Any help appreciated.
>

> Ali