Running 2 Logitech USB Quickcams on same computer (Win98SE)

Hi:

I would like to run 2 or more logitech quickcam USB cameras on the
same computer at the same time in a Win98SE machine.

1)Can 2 or more of the same USB logitech cameras run at the same time
using the same driver (same devices)

2)How can I accomplish this?

Any help appreciated.

Ali
2 answers Last reply
More about running logitech quickcams computer win98se

    In news:26c82868.0412090648.27056d8e@posting.google.com,
    Ali Syed <alijsyed@hotmail.com> tried to relay some good info but obviously
    couldnt wrote:
    > Hi:
    >
    > I would like to run 2 or more logitech quickcam USB cameras on the
    > same computer at the same time in a Win98SE machine.
    >
    > 1)Can 2 or more of the same USB logitech cameras run at the same time
    > using the same driver (same devices)
    >
    > 2)How can I accomplish this?
    >

    > Any help appreciated.
    >

    > Ali

    no......

    regards slayer

    You can't do it with Win98SE but you can do it with XP and CamPanel
    software.

    http://www.trackercam.com/campanel

Webcams Computer Cameras USB Logitech Peripherals