logitech webcam and microsoft front page 2000

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 10, 2004 3:13:34 AM

hi,

i've got logitech webcam messenger. they offer a 30 trial to a 3rd party
pay site.

i've got my own domain and use front page 2000

there is no obvious way to include a webcam or streaming video/media in it

anyone know different?

thanks.

william

--
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest

Cost effective domain hosting with all the goodies via me.
"Rough Drafts Live On Stage" & "W. K. Mahler" $5 each.
Exclusively at http://www.mahlers.com & http://www.wkmahler.com
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/wkmahlermusic.htm
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 3:34:17 AM

>hi,
>
>i've got logitech webcam messenger. they offer a 30 trial to a 3rd party
>pay site.
>
>i've got my own domain and use front page 2000
>
>there is no obvious way to include a webcam or streaming video/media in it
>
>anyone know different?
>
>thanks.
>
>william

Well I also have a Logitech webcam but I use it on my aol pages. Now I can
provide webcam shots but streamlining the cam online itself is proving to be a
problem that's hard to solve. I did manage to streamline it but the process
was manually done and its time consuming. I'm sure that I'll figure it out
eventually.

here is my webcam page:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

Basically what you will need is a program that will automatically take the
webcam picture and then upload it to your webspace say like every few seconds.

Now the software that came with my webcam provides a program for this but so
far I haven't managed to get it working right. I think it has something to do
with the settings that I set it for - something is just not quite right.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How did I ever get talked into this?"
!