New Game Flycatcher

Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2005 9:30:56 PM

http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml

it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to

More about : game flycatcher

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 1:36:30 AM

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
>
> it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to

Thanks! That brings me to 227 games played. Cellblock counts once you have
the runner up medal. And Sewer Surfer counts as well even with 0 points. XD
weird. But good for those of us who still need more than 20 games!

daramark
July 22, 2005 3:04:06 AM

~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
> http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
>
> it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to

Ooooooooo Centipede!

I used to be quite good at that!
July 22, 2005 11:42:04 AM

Les wrote:

> Ooooooooo Centipede!
>
> I used to be quite good at that!

I hate the fact that every time Neopets copies a game, they end up with
an inferior version of it. Some of my favorite old arcade games
(Asteroids, anyone) are hardly worth playing on Neopets. Centipede was
a great game, but the slow tongue of Flycatcher is a drag.
July 22, 2005 11:42:05 AM

I dislike playing most games on neopets now, used to love them, but
they're all aimed at higher end graphics cards, computers and connection
speed. Makes for less fun for the average dial up user with a computer
older than two years.
And yes, I used to be SO awesome at Asteroids. I recently bought a old
atari system and some games, I haven't hooked it up yet but should.
Those new arcade games in joystick controllers have some of those arcade
games. Lots of fun.

Brian Anderson wrote:
> Les wrote:
>
>> Ooooooooo Centipede!
>> I used to be quite good at that!
>

> I hate the fact that every time Neopets copies a game, they end up with
> an inferior version of it. Some of my favorite old arcade games
> (Asteroids, anyone) are hardly worth playing on Neopets. Centipede was
> a great game, but the slow tongue of Flycatcher is a drag.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:38:49 PM

daramark wrote:
> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
>>
>>it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to
>

> Thanks! That brings me to 227 games played. Cellblock counts once you have
> the runner up medal. And Sewer Surfer counts as well even with 0 points. XD
> weird. But good for those of us who still need more than 20 games!
>

> daramark

what I find strange,is when I go to Cellblock from my high scorelist,it
tells me this game doesnot exist.But when I go from the games room,it does.
I am now so high that after this one are only 2.But this one is for me
impossible to beat........

Henny
!