New Game Flycatcher

http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml

it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to
5 answers Last reply
More about game flycatcher

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
    >
    > it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to

    Thanks! That brings me to 227 games played. Cellblock counts once you have
    the runner up medal. And Sewer Surfer counts as well even with 0 points. XD
    weird. But good for those of us who still need more than 20 games!

    daramark

    ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
    >
    > it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to

    Ooooooooo Centipede!

    I used to be quite good at that!

    Les wrote:

    > Ooooooooo Centipede!
    >
    > I used to be quite good at that!

    I hate the fact that every time Neopets copies a game, they end up with
    an inferior version of it. Some of my favorite old arcade games
    (Asteroids, anyone) are hardly worth playing on Neopets. Centipede was
    a great game, but the slow tongue of Flycatcher is a drag.

    I dislike playing most games on neopets now, used to love them, but
    they're all aimed at higher end graphics cards, computers and connection
    speed. Makes for less fun for the average dial up user with a computer
    older than two years.
    And yes, I used to be SO awesome at Asteroids. I recently bought a old
    atari system and some games, I haven't hooked it up yet but should.
    Those new arcade games in joystick controllers have some of those arcade
    games. Lots of fun.

    daramark wrote:
    > "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://www.neopets.com/games/flycatcher.phtml
    >>
    >>it will probably be in tonight's news but why wait if you don't have to
    >

    > Thanks! That brings me to 227 games played. Cellblock counts once you have
    > the runner up medal. And Sewer Surfer counts as well even with 0 points. XD
    > weird. But good for those of us who still need more than 20 games!
    >

    > daramark

    what I find strange,is when I go to Cellblock from my high scorelist,it
    tells me this game doesnot exist.But when I go from the games room,it does.
    I am now so high that after this one are only 2.But this one is for me
    impossible to beat........

    Henny

Games Video Games