QH: Nanka Bottle

What in the world?? 5 pages after I handed over my last quest item, what
do I get? Another quest! 3 quests now, today, and I only have one
account so they're all on the same account!

Don't know whether to be glad about this or exasperated at the intrusion!

Well, thanks if anyone can look up Nanka Bottle for me!

-Lois

>Well, thanks if anyone can look up Nanka Bottle for me!

Hope I catch people before they go to any trouble!

Never mind!! 2 restocks later, the shop got it in. Wish I had noticed it
was for the Earth Faerie before though, didn't really need my pet filled
up with food!

-Lois