Shane

Here's one no one seems to be able to answer.
I get an error message everytime I start my computer
It says this.
INVALID BACKWEB APPLICATION ID "1940576"
This message started apearing after the first time I used spybots.
Now i don't use spybots anymore but the message still comes up everytime I
start my computer.
And yes i tried running spybots again to fix it.....lol

Hi

Have you tried here:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=INVALID+BACKWEB+APPLICATION+ID+%221940576%22&qt_s=Search+Groups

--