Thanks!

I keep hitting the gift box instead of the little tiny words, so Thanks to
someone who sent me Driftwood. :) It's like it's washing up into my SDB.

And my box is getting full again. I am saving stuff up for doing Illusen
and Jhudora. Maybe I will be able to get the avatars for hitting 20 quests
this time. I would really like to get the trophies as well, but I doubt I
will. Who should I try first?

daramark

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I keep hitting the gift box instead of the little tiny words, so Thanks to
>someone who sent me Driftwood. :) It's like it's washing up into my SDB.
>
> And my box is getting full again. I am saving stuff up for doing Illusen
> and Jhudora. Maybe I will be able to get the avatars for hitting 20
> quests this time. I would really like to get the trophies as well, but I
> doubt I will. Who should I try first?
>

> daramark

That was probably me; I sent you one this morning. I keep finding them in
shops and at the Money Tree.

I'd suggest doing Illusen only because I like the presents she gives out
much better.

Good Luck!

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I keep hitting the gift box instead of the little tiny words, so Thanks to
>>someone who sent me Driftwood. :) It's like it's washing up into my SDB.
>>
>> And my box is getting full again. I am saving stuff up for doing Illusen
>> and Jhudora. Maybe I will be able to get the avatars for hitting 20
>> quests this time. I would really like to get the trophies as well, but I
>> doubt I will. Who should I try first?
>>

>> daramark
>>
> That was probably me; I sent you one this morning. I keep finding them in
> shops and at the Money Tree.
>
> I'd suggest doing Illusen only because I like the presents she gives out
> much better.
>
> Good Luck!

Id suggest waiting till the first of the month. You'll have better luck
getting a trophy then. If you can, stay up till 12 NST, and do one then.
have two windows open, one for the quest, the other for the shop wizard.
Buy the first one you find, cause faster means m ore points. You can do
them every 12 hours from the time you turn in the item. I had some time off
once and did it faithfully and got my trophy that way. Good luck (and
forgive me if you knew this already, but Im sure there are people out there
who don't)

"~*Connie*~" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

> "Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>I keep hitting the gift box instead of the little tiny words, so Thanks
>>>to someone who sent me Driftwood. :) It's like it's washing up into my
>>>SDB.
>>>
>>> And my box is getting full again. I am saving stuff up for doing
>>> Illusen and Jhudora. Maybe I will be able to get the avatars for
>>> hitting 20 quests this time. I would really like to get the trophies as
>>> well, but I doubt I will. Who should I try first?
>>>

>>> daramark
>>>
>> That was probably me; I sent you one this morning. I keep finding them
>> in shops and at the Money Tree.
>>
>> I'd suggest doing Illusen only because I like the presents she gives out
>> much better.
>>
>> Good Luck!
>>

> Id suggest waiting till the first of the month. You'll have better luck
> getting a trophy then. If you can, stay up till 12 NST, and do one then.
> have two windows open, one for the quest, the other for the shop wizard.
> Buy the first one you find, cause faster means m ore points. You can do
> them every 12 hours from the time you turn in the item. I had some time
> off once and did it faithfully and got my trophy that way. Good luck (and
> forgive me if you knew this already, but Im sure there are people out
> there who don't)

Ya, I knew most of that. But Thanks! What level did you get your Trophy
on?

I wouldn't mind getting all the way past the HP at lvl 35 for Illusen, but
since last time all I wanted was to get to lvl. 20 and didn't manage it, I
think I won't get my hopes up. :) I think I failed on 10.

And Jhudora's level 41 or 45 or something way up there is a Petpet I
wouldn't mind getting. But again, last time I didn't make it to level 20,
so that should be my goal first.

Here's a question, why does Jhudora give out a Petpet and not Illusen?

daramark