anyone been here before?

Everytime I go there its full of popcorn and cheesy pretzels LOL

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?obj_type=63&type=shop
>>

>> A couple of times while I was looking for Popcorn, even though I don't
>> know if it sells Popcorn. But I never saw it get stocked. Good Luck.

> Everytime I go there its full of popcorn and cheesy pretzels LOL

Ya, but for months now I keep missing the Garage sale, and I got to Tarla's
yesterday (got a Wormy Smoothie (Slushie?) for under 1000!) but I haven't
been getting there for months either. It's just typical.

daramark

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001