WebcamXP reboot loses video source settings...help!

Tags:
  • Webcams
  • Video
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
December 18, 2004 12:48:31 PM

I am posting again, as the first post wasn't very clear....

My PAL-I video source resets to NTSC everytime the PC reboots.. The cam
software is webcamXP, I have saved all the working settings but on reboot Im
back to NTSC. Can anyone help please? TV card is AverTV tuner card.

Is there a registry setting I can add that will force the settings to stay
correct after a reboot? Thanks
Stef

More about : webcamxp reboot loses video source settings

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 5:36:39 PM

curious,
in control panel for your display,
is it set NTSC ?

perhaps control panel has icon and settings for your cam name too.

"Stef" <stef3dfghhg34@mail2me.com> wrote in message
> I am posting again, as the first post wasn't very clear....
>
> My PAL-I video source resets to NTSC everytime the PC reboots.. The cam
> software is webcamXP, I have saved all the working settings but on reboot
Im
> back to NTSC. Can anyone help please? TV card is AverTV tuner card.
>
> Is there a registry setting I can add that will force the settings to stay
> correct after a reboot? Thanks
> Stef

December 18, 2004 6:43:54 PM

"bumtracks" <posted@usenet.bud> wrote in message
> curious,
> in control panel for your display,
> is it set NTSC ?

Theres no reference to NTSC in the display properties... Im talking about
the TV tunder card's input being NTSC everytime the machine reboots.... I
need to find out how to make the input default to PAL. Thanks
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:47:40 PM

In news:32icnjF3lq0sqU1@individual.net,
Stef <stef3dfghhg34@mail2me.com> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
planet where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
> I am posting again, as the first post wasn't very clear....
>
> My PAL-I video source resets to NTSC everytime the PC reboots.. The
> cam software is webcamXP, I have saved all the working settings but
> on reboot Im back to NTSC. Can anyone help please? TV card is
> AverTV tuner card.
> Is there a registry setting I can add that will force the settings to
> stay correct after a reboot? Thanks
> Stef

ive had one of those aver tv cards and it never reverted back to ntsc when i
chose it to be pal....

maybe you are not saving the settings properly? or the pc is not closing
down properly and saving the settings as it should....

reinstall and during install see if you get the option to choose pal as the
main option...or go to manu website and get the latest drivers and
software....there could be a fix...

regards slayer
!