PDA Screen rotation?

March 15, 2005 6:21:32 PM

I have a Mitac Mio 168 pocket PC. It have the usual internet explorer and
outlook on it. When I use it on the web browser I find that most website
are too wide to fit on the screen. Is there anything I can do to make the
screen display rotate 90 degree's to make the viewing area wider?

Cheers for any help.

More about : pda screen rotation

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:00:47 PM

You can use Nidytot from www.sotisoft.com or js-Landscape from
www.jimmysoftware.com , but I wouldn't recommend any of those. You need to
soft reset to get the screen rotated, and if you use passwords in your
device you can have terrible results.

Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Editor-in-Chief
Pocket PC Freak - The Hebrew Pocket PC site
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

!