Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

I have just been raiding other peoples' shops for some food to resell in
my shop.

Is it me or are prices drifting upwards?

I couldn't buy a tomato under 180np or a green apple under 475nps.

I wonder what is happening within the economy to cause this?

the older food has all been retired. Most of the oldest 100 things in neo
have, so their prices have gone up. bread, grapes, bananas etc