My Windows Explorer missing from Start Menu

Warrax

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2005

After i run Spysweeper I found that my Windows Explorer is missing from the
StartMenu\Accessories\ tab......Anyone knows why ? Could it be Spysweeper
accidentally removes the shortcut also?.....And is it possible to restore it
to my StartMenu?.....

"Warrax" <Warrax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After i run Spysweeper I found that my Windows Explorer is missing from
> the
> StartMenu\Accessories\ tab......Anyone knows why ? Could it be Spysweeper
> accidentally removes the shortcut also?.....And is it possible to restore
> it
> to my StartMenu?.....

To find whether Spysweeper did more damage than the short cut, hold down the
Start Key (with the Windows logo located between Ctrl & Alt) and press the
letter "E" key. Windows Explorer should open. I would also check with the
Spy Sweeper folks: http://www.webroot.com/ .

I suggest that you use MS AntiSpyware (Beta) program.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en