World challenge pieces

Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
the hard way.....Thanks
11 answers Last reply
More about world challenge pieces

    "Save some for me ..." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    > and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    > but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    > the hard way.....Thanks

    i am 3 pieces away from completing the puzzle, and am planning on turning in
    ...will let you know once i do

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Save some for me ..." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    >> and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    >> but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    >> the hard way.....Thanks
    >>

    > i am 3 pieces away from completing the puzzle, and am planning on turning
    > in ..will let you know once i do

    I convert the Gallery picture into an item, I cannot remove the pieces. Is
    that right?
    This is correct.

    You can only convert the picture once, and once you do, you can no longer
    sell the pieces.

    http://www.neopets.com/challenges/faq.phtml?dowhat=world

    Yea thanks kerry i see it now "should try opening my eyes lol"
    still like to know wot you get though.....

    Save some for me ... [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    > and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    > but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    > the hard way.....Thanks

    I doubt it as map pieces always vanish when cashed in.

    So it's prob better not to cash them in then...
    Unless you know what sort of prize you get "prob random"

    > So it's prob better not to cash them in then...
    > Unless you know what sort of prize you get "prob random"
    >

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Save some for me ... [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    >> > Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    >> > and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    >> > but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    >> > the hard way.....Thanks
    >> >

    >> I doubt it as map pieces always vanish when cashed in.

    list of prizes reportedly recieved

    Pirate paint Brush
    Maraquan Paint Brush
    Faerie Paint Brush
    Ghost Paint Brush
    Fire Paint Brush
    Cloud Paint Brush
    Glowing Paint Brush
    Starry Paint Brush
    Yellow Paint Brush

    Plushie Petpet Paint Brush
    Pink Petpet Paint Brush

    500 dubloon Coin
    Cool Negg
    Eo Codestone *crudy prize for the work involved
    Bri Codestone *
    Zei codestone *

    Mortog
    Feloreena
    Acko
    Whinny
    Trumadon
    Dragoyle
    GX-4 Oscillabot
    Pawkeet
    Symol
    Primella

    Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
    > Save some for me ... [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > > Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    > > and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    > > but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    > > the hard way.....Thanks
    > >

    > I doubt it as map pieces always vanish when cashed in.

    The FAQ says -

    I convert the Gallery picture into an item, I cannot remove the pieces.
    Is that right? This is correct.

    You can only convert the picture once, and once you do, you can no
    longer sell the pieces.

    AND so far as I have heard you cannot collect pieces for that map after you
    have the full one.

    > Yea thanks kerry i see it now "should try opening my eyes lol"
    > still like to know wot you get though.....
    >

    > "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Save some for me ..." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >> > i am 3 pieces away from completing the puzzle, and am planning on
    > turning
    >> > in ..will let you know once i do
    >>

    >> I convert the Gallery picture into an item, I cannot remove the pieces.
    >> Is
    >> that right?
    >> This is correct.
    >>
    >> You can only convert the picture once, and once you do, you can no longer
    >> sell the pieces.
    >>
    >> http://www.neopets.com/challenges/faq.phtml?dowhat=world

    Save some for me ... [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > So it's prob better not to cash them in then...
    > Unless you know what sort of prize you get "prob random"

    I've been selling my pieces so I have no idea. You could try asking on
    the Neopets Boards perhaps?

    ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

    > list of prizes reportedly recieved
    >
    > Pirate paint Brush
    > Maraquan Paint Brush
    > Faerie Paint Brush
    > Ghost Paint Brush
    > Fire Paint Brush
    > Cloud Paint Brush
    > Glowing Paint Brush
    > Starry Paint Brush
    > Yellow Paint Brush
    >
    > Plushie Petpet Paint Brush
    > Pink Petpet Paint Brush
    >
    > 500 dubloon Coin
    > Cool Negg
    > Eo Codestone *crudy prize for the work involved
    > Bri Codestone *
    > Zei codestone *
    >
    > Mortog
    > Feloreena
    > Acko
    > Whinny
    > Trumadon
    > Dragoyle
    > GX-4 Oscillabot
    > Pawkeet
    > Symol
    > Primella

    Not bad some of those prizes and as map piece prices fall they will
    become the better bet I think.

    I can't imagine you would, or what would keep you from turning them in over
    and over again.

    "Save some for me ..." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me when you have all the bits to a big picture
    > and click Convert Picture Pieces i know you get a rare item
    > but can you still sell the pieces afterwards....i dont want to find out
    > the hard way.....Thanks

Games Video Games