help me with my English understanding;-)

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 3:18:31 PM

Hello,

I am in the Temple of Roo and am searching for a Crystal Golem. One of
the guides I am using is saying:
"You need to find a crystal golem, so go left past the small building
between the long rooms with waters between them. The long water area has
breaks in it.There in an opening in the middle-bottom. Go through that
opening!"

now this I don't quite understand.....

Henny

More about : english understanding

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:18:06 PM

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am in the Temple of Roo and am searching for a Crystal Golem. One of the
> guides I am using is saying:
> "You need to find a crystal golem, so go left past the small building
> between the long rooms with waters between them. The long water area has
> breaks in it.There in an opening in the middle-bottom. Go through that
> opening!"

Don't worry about the Crystal Golem. The walkthrough makes a big deal of it
because you need what it's carrying and not all of them carry it, but I came
across lots and lots and lots and lots of them just following the route. But
that could just have been the randomness of my game and he/she who wrote the
walkthrough may have not come across as many Crystal Golems. And I don't
think I came across any until after the outside part of the route.

My problem was finding the route. You have to go to the bottom of the
building, there is a break in the wall and you walk outside, around the
building (there are plants and sand to walk on) to another break in the wall
and then head up. There will be more Crystal Golems closer to the 'ramp' to
the next cave. And some in the next cave too. Just make sure you have the
Living Crystal that they give you.

Good Luck!
daramark
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 1:36:41 AM

daramark wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am in the Temple of Roo and am searching for a Crystal Golem. One of the
>>guides I am using is saying:
>>"You need to find a crystal golem, so go left past the small building
>>between the long rooms with waters between them. The long water area has
>>breaks in it.There in an opening in the middle-bottom. Go through that
>>opening!"
>

> Don't worry about the Crystal Golem. The walkthrough makes a big deal of it
> because you need what it's carrying and not all of them carry it, but I came
> across lots and lots and lots and lots of them just following the route. But
> that could just have been the randomness of my game and he/she who wrote the
> walkthrough may have not come across as many Crystal Golems. And I don't
> think I came across any until after the outside part of the route.
>
> My problem was finding the route. You have to go to the bottom of the
> building, there is a break in the wall and you walk outside, around the
> building (there are plants and sand to walk on) to another break in the wall
> and then head up. There will be more Crystal Golems closer to the 'ramp' to
> the next cave. And some in the next cave too. Just make sure you have the
> Living Crystal that they give you.
>

> Good Luck!
> daramark

Thanks. I had gone all to where you are saying, then went back because I
thought I was too far, then was tld on the boards that indeed I had to
go down, where you are saying, so started to go down and lo en behold, a
crystal golem after just a few steps, even 2, and the second had the
crystal. I am now debating with myself wether to stay up and try to up
my level, or go down. I have just reached level 31... I will think it
over, as it is nearly my bedtime anyway.

Thanks again
Henny
!