SetTextCharacterExtra API call

Hi,

This question most likely belongs in a different news group but I could not
find one related to Windows API calls. Feel free to offer suggestions on
which news groups cover General Windows API questions.

My Question:
What effect is caused by the -1 used in the API call
SetTextCharacterExtra(hpc,-1)?

Thanks,
Chuck

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:14:17 -0800, Chuck Yorlano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This question most likely belongs in a different news group but I could not
> find one related to Windows API calls. Feel free to offer suggestions on
> which news groups cover General Windows API questions.
>
> My Question:
> What effect is caused by the -1 used in the API call
> SetTextCharacterExtra(hpc,-1)?

I don't know how active they are, but I would think that
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi or microsoft.public.platformsdk.gdi
would be a good place to ask that question.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows