A Place to show your pets - Free

Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
free, and for fun.

Please visit my site at http://www.showyourpets.com

The site just went up today. So I invite you to be the first to submit
your pets!

Hey, just so you know, this is a site for people who play a game called
Neopets. They arent real pets.
Its a very nice site, and you keep up the great work! It is a big project
for someone your age, great idea!

"Jessica Hill" <pets@showyourpets.com> wrote in message
> Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
> website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
> your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
> free, and for fun.
>
> Please visit my site at http://www.showyourpets.com
>
> The site just went up today. So I invite you to be the first to submit
> your pets!

Sorry, I should have said "a newsgroup for people who pay a game...".

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hey, just so you know, this is a site for people who play a game called
> Neopets. They arent real pets.
> Its a very nice site, and you keep up the great work! It is a big project
> for someone your age, great idea!
>

> "Jessica Hill" <pets@showyourpets.com> wrote in message
>> Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
>> website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
>> your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
>> free, and for fun.
>>
>> Please visit my site at http://www.showyourpets.com
>>
>> The site just went up today. So I invite you to be the first to submit
>> your pets!

haha, batting a thousand here, eh? "PLAY a game", not pay a game...

> Sorry, I should have said "a newsgroup for people who pay a game...".
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Hey, just so you know, this is a site for people who play a game called
>> Neopets. They arent real pets.
>> Its a very nice site, and you keep up the great work! It is a big
>> project for someone your age, great idea!
>>

>> "Jessica Hill" <pets@showyourpets.com> wrote in message
>>> Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
>>> website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
>>> your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
>>> free, and for fun.
>>>
>>> Please visit my site at http://www.showyourpets.com
>>>
>>> The site just went up today. So I invite you to be the first to submit
>>> your pets!

Talk about completely missing.

"Jessica Hill" <> wrote
> Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
> website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
> your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
> free, and for fun.

Check the site, she is very young.

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Talk about completely missing.
>
> "Jessica Hill" <> wrote
>> Want a place to show your pets? My name is Jessica, and I created a
>> website to show your pets. It is called Showyourpets.com! You can show
>> your dogs, horses, birds, turtles, and any other pets! And, it's all
>> free, and for fun.

We pay with our lives...

"Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
> What a great way for a kid to learn about web-building. I submitted
> photos of my cats. For anyone who wants a sneak peek, the photos are at
> http://home.austin.rr.com/nevermore/pets/pets.htm

You take great pics! I have some of my cats, but nothing close up. They go
away when they see the big funny looking thing in front of my face.

daramark

Brian Anderson wrote:
> What a great way for a kid to learn about web-building. I submitted
> photos of my cats. For anyone who wants a sneak peek, the photos are at
> http://home.austin.rr.com/nevermore/pets/pets.htm

Such beautiful kitties you have there. Ours can be seen at:
photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
The cat pics are in the folders with their names - Laku and Nico.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland

Brian Anderson wrote:

> Does Nico sleep in the wash basin often? One of our cats often sleeps
> in the sink of the master bathroom. We say he is "sinking."

Yes, he does. Often when I get up to work during weekday mornings, I
find him sleeping there. Apparently it's his "early morning bed". :)

I put my Bailey up there.

bodcat1 wrote:

> I put my Bailey up there.

We were laughing about that photo this morning -- "where the ducks will
live out their days," with this German shepherd mix looming over them.
That might be "day" singular!

daramark wrote:

> You take great pics! I have some of my cats, but nothing close up. They go
> away when they see the big funny looking thing in front of my face.

Telephoto lens!

You should send pics to that girl's web site! There are a lot of dogs
and cats there, so I thought of sending a photo of my friend's opossum,
but I've sent them three photos already.

christal63 wrote:

> Brian Anderson wrote:
>
>>What a great way for a kid to learn about web-building. I submitted
>>photos of my cats. For anyone who wants a sneak peek, the photos are at
>>http://home.austin.rr.com/nevermore/pets/pets.htm
>

> Such beautiful kitties you have there. Ours can be seen at:
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> The cat pics are in the folders with their names - Laku and Nico.
>
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland

LOL... ya, I was worried at first how Bails would react to them, she could
have cared LESS! She was more interested in drinking their pool dry!
They ended up being big ducks - Pekin ducks like the one Joey had on
"Friends". At the end we didnt really want to give them up, but MAN ducks
can poop!