Hi folks, when I right click to select sent to option and click on email
..Windows messing comes up with the MAPI spooler could not be started. When
it says choose profile what should go in profile name. This problem has been
on my pc since I got it so I suspect it has not been set up from the start
any help would be appreciated.

Frank,

Choose your email client in the Internet Options, Programs tab.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"frank cameron" <frankcameron@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:eG58%23ZB%23EHA.2112@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
Hi folks, when I right click to select sent to option and click on email
..Windows messing comes up with the MAPI spooler could not be started. When
it says choose profile what should go in profile name. This problem has been
on my pc since I got it so I suspect it has not been set up from the start
any help would be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS