Help with using a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro..

I recently installed a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 with the latest software.

Would anyone know how to use a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro 4000
and use it as a single photo? Can this be done or would I need a separate
software to do this?

I have checked the help section and the on-line FAQUA, but cannot find
anything relevant.

Thanking you in advance for any help,

John
2 answers Last reply
More about help frame video quickcam

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:13:11 +1100, "J. Langford"
    <jlangford@spamtrap.com> wrote:

    >I recently installed a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 with the latest software.
    >
    >Would anyone know how to use a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro 4000
    >and use it as a single photo? Can this be done or would I need a separate
    >software to do this?
    >
    >I have checked the help section and the on-line FAQUA, but cannot find
    >anything relevant.
    >
    >Thanking you in advance for any help,
    >
    >John

    I do not use the software that came with this camera. Windows Movie
    Maker should do the trick and it's free. Check under
    Programs>Accessories>Entertainment.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/default.mspx

    Rich M.

    "Rich M." <junk956@att.net> wrote in message
    > I do not use the software that came with this camera. Windows Movie
    > Maker should do the trick and it's free. Check under
    > Programs>Accessories>Entertainment.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/default.mspx

    > Rich M.

    Thank you Rich.

    Using Windows Movie Maker did the trick. I just recently installed XP and
    did not realise I had that program.

    Thanks again,

    John

Webcams Quickcam Video Software Peripherals