Help with using a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 28, 2004 10:13:11 PM

I recently installed a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 with the latest software.

Would anyone know how to use a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro 4000
and use it as a single photo? Can this be done or would I need a separate
software to do this?

I have checked the help section and the on-line FAQUA, but cannot find
anything relevant.

Thanking you in advance for any help,

John
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 10:13:12 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:13:11 +1100, "J. Langford"
<jlangford@spamtrap.com> wrote:

>I recently installed a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 with the latest software.
>
>Would anyone know how to use a frame from a video taken by QuickCam Pro 4000
>and use it as a single photo? Can this be done or would I need a separate
>software to do this?
>
>I have checked the help section and the on-line FAQUA, but cannot find
>anything relevant.
>
>Thanking you in advance for any help,
>
>John

I do not use the software that came with this camera. Windows Movie
Maker should do the trick and it's free. Check under
Programs>Accessories>Entertainment.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/def...

Rich M.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 10:26:56 PM

"Rich M." <junk956@att.net> wrote in message
> I do not use the software that came with this camera. Windows Movie
> Maker should do the trick and it's free. Check under
> Programs>Accessories>Entertainment.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/def...

> Rich M.

Thank you Rich.

Using Windows Movie Maker did the trick. I just recently installed XP and
did not realise I had that program.

Thanks again,

John
!