no audio on logitech pro 4000

Hi guys

Can u help me please?

Ive tested my webcam, and its audio works. However, other people can
not hear me on MSN messenger, and the bar for volume doesnt move to
suggest any audio either.

Ive disengaged my blocker/firewall - to no avail

I looked up help on the webcam, and it got me to test my cam, and it
worked.

Any ideas

Thanks

Lee

On 29 Dec 2004 18:20:11 -0800, "waxwabbit"
<waxwabbit@altavista.com> wrote:

>Hi guys
>
>Can u help me please?
>
>Ive tested my webcam, and its audio works. However, other people can
>not hear me on MSN messenger, and the bar for volume doesnt move to
>suggest any audio either.
>
>Ive disengaged my blocker/firewall - to no avail
>
>I looked up help on the webcam, and it got me to test my cam, and it
>worked.
>
>Any ideas
>
>Thanks
>
>Lee

Many applications do not recognize the mic in USB cams as an
audio capture device (netmeeting is one). You may want to check
for more info in the microsoft.public.msn.messenger news group.