Media Player on Pocket PC

March 16, 2005 10:15:27 AM

Hi

My Microsoft Media Player has gone from my ipaq 1910
Pocket PC after the battery was exhausted and I had to
reset. Any ideas how I can put it back??

Regards

David

More about : media player pocket

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 6:54:04 PM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:15:27 -0800, "David"

>Hi
>
>My Microsoft Media Player has gone from my ipaq 1910
>Pocket PC after the battery was exhausted and I had to
>reset. Any ideas how I can put it back??
>
>Regards
>
>David

---
Mark A.
March 16, 2005 11:57:21 PM

"Mark A." <-mark@-spamstopshere.com-> wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:15:27 -0800, "David"
> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>My Microsoft Media Player has gone from my ipaq 1910
>>Pocket PC after the battery was exhausted and I had to
>>reset. Any ideas how I can put it back??
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>David

Actual you have to find your Compaq CD-Rom.

From that link:
"If you upgraded your Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC to Pocket PC 2002 then Windows
Media Player for Pocket PC 2002 was not automatically installed on your
device. In order to apply the new update you must first ensure your device
has Windows Media Player for Pocket PC 2002 installed. To manually install
Windows Media Player for Pocket PC 2002, see the upgrade CD supplied by
Compaq. For more information, see the Compaq Web site."
!