again with the WC not enough players

Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2005 6:33:27 AM

I am doing evil fuzzles agian. Have a great score going. Only 2 other
players!!
Grrr!!
LOL

More about : players

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 6:33:28 AM

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I am doing evil fuzzles agian. Have a great score going. Only 2 other
>players!!
> Grrr!!
> LOL
lol i just got a " your score is too low to be entered into the world
challenge" so much for a quick send
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 7:01:29 AM

Woot Woot
2 more pieces, only 8 more to go!!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I am doing evil fuzzles agian. Have a great score going. Only 2 other
>players!!
> Grrr!!
> LOL

July 26, 2005 6:20:07 PM

Thanks though!!!

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>I am doing evil fuzzles agian. Have a great score going. Only 2 other
>>players!!
>> Grrr!!
>> LOL
> lol i just got a " your score is too low to be entered into the world
> challenge" so much for a quick send

July 26, 2005 7:33:45 PM

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> LOL!! I average 4000 on WC's. I play it for 45 minutes then kill myself off
> so I dont miss the turn in time.

I think I hate you!
!