I've been reading Tom's for well over 10 years now and come back everyday. Some major moments in history (Tom's) is when they unlocked an AMD processor's multiplier with a pencil and simulated another one having its heatsink fall off and the eventual fire hazard that was surely to follow. I'm also taking this opportunity to test my new sig. Please don't let this lessen the meaning of my words of joy for Tom's. Go Tom's.

jasonkip

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
I am brand new to Tom's today. In fact this is my first reply here. I enjoy your enthusiasm, and I have been overwhelmed all morning with the sheer volume of information to be found here. This is also my first time joining any computer related forum. I've got a lot to learn...

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Questions are questions and those of questions are probably ones asked, so question of use is that of one question to ask , yes?

Still, though of something to ask and a place to/too enjoy toms might be that place and if you are going to enjoy a place you go to you might as well love what you enjoy.

Nice to know though someone who has enjoyed the site has spent sometime here for awhile.