best wireless webcam solution

I need to set up two wireless webcams in a bar with a PC/Wifi/T1
connection in the back office (approx 30 feet away). I would like to
have a few options on the bar web site - still frames that refresh
every five seconds and a live streaming image.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what hardware/software/webcam
services i should use?

thanks,
-Mike

Rowdy

byike wrote:

>I need to set up two wireless webcams in a bar with a PC/Wifi/T1
>connection in the back office (approx 30 feet away). I would like to
>have a few options on the bar web site - still frames that refresh
>every five seconds and a live streaming image.
>
>Does anyone have any recommendations for what hardware/software/webcam
>services i should use?
>
>thanks,
>-Mike

30 feet isnt very far. You might still consider wiring a camera for
many reasons including cost and quality. Also, if you are going to make
this camera public on your web page, it would be a neat thing to allow
remote viewers to look around a bit. You might consider a robotic
camera wired back to a capture pc online.

I have a couple of such cameras online here for example:
http://www.camerapad.com/demo.asp

NOTE: I have modified my reply-to address to avoid
Unsolicited Commercial Email. To respond to me directly,
please remove the dotUCE in the reply-to address.