Video Calls on webcam...

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 2, 2005 3:19:06 PM

Hi There...

I just setup a new logitech webcam I got for Christmas. My whole
family got them so we could have video calls over the internet. (We
live in different parts of the country).

It's working finr but it looks like Logitech wants $6.95/month for a
video call service. Is there any software out there that will allow us
to do this for free?

Thanks,
F-Man

More about : video calls webcam

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 12:34:27 AM

Download yahoo messenger.. (it's free) You will be will be able to
voice and/or text chat as well as do streaming video. Other free
programs to consider are "paltalk" & msn messenger.

!