Dupe Day 2005

Anyone here get items from the money tree, random people, or cheaply on the
shop wiz?

check my trade Lot 182321951

:eek:( I hope I don't get iced. I got it from the money tree.

>Anyone here get items from the money tree, random people, or cheaply on
the
>shop wiz?
>
>check my trade Lot 182321951
>
>:eek:( I hope I don't get iced. I got it from the money tree.

I got some cheap lab map pieces this morning from the trades and I think
one from the shop wiz... They're in the trades now, with a pleading note
to TNT to just take them and not delete my account! And if they're all
deleted, it's a month's worth of work down the drain, nps wise... *sigh*

I buy and sell lab map pieces all day, that's how I make my nps... the
pieces were going for a little cheaper this morning, but I didn't think
anything of it until the prices started to plummet! Blah.

Looked at your trade... isn't that so pretty? Sparkly, teardrop,
pretty...

-Lois

Dupe Day is so boring, I was just wandering around the TP thinking, "Might
be fun to just start reporting all the scammers, just for something to
do!"

:)

-Lois (And yes, I already tried going offline, finished reading a book
and got halfway through another one. But now I'm back.)

moofenki wrote:
> Anyone here get items from the money tree, random people, or cheaply on the
> shop wiz?
>
> check my trade Lot 182321951
>
> :eek:( I hope I don't get iced. I got it from the money tree.

I only bought a lot of berries, found a codestone on the floor, and a
little later I found 1000 NP on the floor......

is there anywhere a list of the berries available? And why are Zeenana's
sooo expensive....?