3 space pieces to go!

Im gonna trade it in, then I'll earn new ones on my daughters account for
selling/trading for her :)
I'll let you know what I get!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Im gonna trade it in, then I'll earn new ones on my daughters account for
> selling/trading for her :)
> I'll let you know what I get!

Why don't you move them to your daughter's account to trade them in and
continue playing on yours to gather more map pieces?

daramark

Hmmmm... thats an idea...
I think I'll collect new ones on hers though, I can earn her some cash at
the same time.