How to take pictures with webcam?

I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.
9 answers Last reply
More about pictures webcam

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

    >I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
    >do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

    huh?
    a capture card would work better i think?

    "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
    >do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.
    If you have Window XP use window Movie Maker.
  3. check out www2.picanom.com works fast and is online so you dont have to install anything - just snap and save

    its also called a "Virtual Photoboot" because it lets you take multiple shots with delay - i think its really good.

    hope that helps

    -Nick
  4. Quote:

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

    >I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
    >do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

    huh?
    a capture card would work better i think?
  5. Quote:

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

    >I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
    >do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

    huh?
    a capture card would work better i think?
  6. Best program to use webcam video for taking pictures is http://irektus.com/en/qualitycapture.aspx
    It has noise reduction system to improve picture quality. Fast, lite and free :)
  7. I'm sure ther're lots of free trial software that you can try out "Debut Video Recording Software Professional Version" for 15 days trial at cnet. Here's the link (http://download.cnet.com/Debut-Video-Recording-Software-Professional-Version/3000-13633_4-10684791.html) for now that's all can think. I'll post someday soon again.

    to anonymous
  8. Nowhere said:

    I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
    do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

    Try an online photo booth like Foto Friend. You can also apply awesome special effects to your photos while you take them.
  9. amcap?

Webcams Video Peripherals