How to take pictures with webcam?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 4, 2005 7:51:15 AM

I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

More about : pictures webcam

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 12:44:02 PM

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

>I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
>do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

huh?
a capture card would work better i think?
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 11:32:44 PM

"Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote in message
>I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
>do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.
If you have Window XP use window Movie Maker.
Related resources
January 1, 2009 6:13:26 PM

check out www2.picanom.com works fast and is online so you dont have to install anything - just snap and save

its also called a "Virtual Photoboot" because it lets you take multiple shots with delay - i think its really good.

hope that helps

-Nick
Anonymous
September 6, 2009 8:14:00 AM

Quote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

>I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
>do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

huh?
a capture card would work better i think?

Anonymous
September 6, 2009 8:15:25 AM

Quote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:51:15 -0500, "Nowhere" <jdhdj@jddd.com> wrote:

>I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
>do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

huh?
a capture card would work better i think?

Anonymous
May 17, 2010 12:29:28 AM

Best program to use webcam video for taking pictures is http://irektus.com/en/qualitycapture.aspx
It has noise reduction system to improve picture quality. Fast, lite and free :)
Anonymous
April 30, 2011 7:47:31 AM

I'm sure ther're lots of free trial software that you can try out "Debut Video Recording Software Professional Version" for 15 days trial at cnet. Here's the link (http://download.cnet.com/Debut-Video-Recording-Software...) for now that's all can think. I'll post someday soon again.

to anonymous
June 4, 2011 7:55:17 PM

Nowhere said:

I would like to use my webcam to take pictures from the video. What program
do I need to do this? Thanks for any help.

Try an online photo booth like Foto Friend. You can also apply awesome special effects to your photos while you take them.
!