Generals -- 'yellow' connection

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I always used to get a 'green' connection to Zero Hour playing online,
but this has recently started showing as 'yellow'

My ADSL connection hasn't decreased in speed at all, and all tests show
i am actually connecting at a very good rate for ADSL

Any suggestions?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

Did you install Windows XP SP2 recently? Cause it changes the number of
parallel connections from 50 to 10. I used the "Event ID 4226 Patcher"
from http://www.lvllord.de/?url=tools#4226patch to change the number
back to 50 and now my connection is green again.