Images from Creative WebCam Monitor software

I can view them in the log but where are they stored? How do I get at them
to do anything with them? How can I have them placed as jpegs into a
directory of my choice?

TIA

Jon
5 answers Last reply
More about images creative webcam monitor software

    On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:40:10 -0000, "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >I can view them in the log but where are they stored? How do I get at them
    >to do anything with them? How can I have them placed as jpegs into a
    >directory of my choice?
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Jon

    Software.

    There are lots of software programs out there. Most webcams come
    with software.

    Thanks but I have Creative Webcam Monitor and the question referred to that
    particular piece of software. Although I may end up using something else if
    I can't get it to do what I want. Any Free recommendations?

    Jon

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:38:24 -0000, "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Thanks but I have Creative Webcam Monitor and the question referred to that
    >particular piece of software. Although I may end up using something else if
    >I can't get it to do what I want. Any Free recommendations?
    >
    >Jon

    Have you tried the windows search application and searched for
    *.jpg on your drive? If thy are saved as jpg files, that should
    locate them.

    >"PJx" <me@privacy.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:40:10 -0000, "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I can view them in the log but where are they stored? How do I get at them
    >>>to do anything with them? How can I have them placed as jpegs into a
    >>>directory of my choice?
    >>>
    >>>TIA
    >>>
    >>>Jon
    >>
    >> Software.
    >>
    >> There are lots of software programs out there. Most webcams come
    >> with software.

    tried it not luck. Mysteriously even searched for most frequently modified
    files when capture is active and it gives no clues!

    Jon

    "Si Ballenger" <shb*NO*SPAM*@comporium.net> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:38:24 -0000, "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks but I have Creative Webcam Monitor and the question referred to
    >>that
    >>particular piece of software. Although I may end up using something else
    >>if
    >>I can't get it to do what I want. Any Free recommendations?
    >>
    >>Jon
    >
    > Have you tried the windows search application and searched for
    > *.jpg on your drive? If thy are saved as jpg files, that should
    > locate them.
    >
    >>"PJx" <me@privacy.com> wrote in message

    >>> Software.
    >>>
    >>> There are lots of software programs out there. Most webcams come
    >>> with software.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:33:57 -0000, "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >tried it not luck. Mysteriously even searched for most frequently modified
    >files when capture is active and it gives no clues!
    >
    >Jon

    The page below has a simple setup that you can use for taking pix
    and saving them with a time stamp name, as well as being used as
    a streaming webcam. I've also got a simple way to have the pix
    emailed when they are taken if desired, but haven't added it to
    the page yet. This might do what you need, and all is free.

    http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/webcamsetup.htm

Webcams Software Monitors Creative Peripherals