One piece to go!

I just need piece 1.16 (I accidently bought 1.15 in my excitement and used
up all my spending money LOL)
If anyone is collecting the map and can either trade me for 1.16 or buy my
piece in trades with about 20K so I can put it towards the right piece, that
would be awesome!
Thanks!

Ya once you get the full map you can trade it in for a rare item. Sorry,
cashed was the wrong word I guess...

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> cashed in?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> Ya once you get the full map you can trade it in for a rare item.

Or an as common as muck codestone. :)

> Sorry,
> cashed was the wrong word I guess...
>

> "queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> > cashed in?

Well... see.. the thing is its CALLED "rare"...so it counts LOL..