email listings on signon screen

I have 2 users on my computer. When I start up, the screen shows the 2 user
names to chose. Underneath each name, it says how many emails you have and if
you click on the line under your name, it shows email addresses.My main email
is jbchest88@msn.com(donotspam) and instead of showing only my emails, it
totals all email addresses I have checked, being 3 of them. How do I keep it
from displaying email on the startup screen, so a roomate could easily find
out information you dont want them to have?

You can do this with Tweak UI from MS Power Toys.

Once downloaded go to Logon>Unread Mail> you will see the option.

--
Good Day
River Rat