please help new xfi fatality not working :(

nikolov

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
hi,

i tried it on my 2 computer and its not working, i have no sound at all, i tried to plug my headphone, and also my 5.1 etc and that wont work at all, i dont know whats wrong..maybe i forgot to plug a cable on the sound card or ? please anyone can help ? on the sound card there is a red light on the last hole where you can plug something.

rio65

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2006
Your problem under Creative - players and users of the integrated sound. What for to compress with losses 64 /channel and to transfer on figure DAC of a receiver, which in budgetary models still and worse, than in a sound card. And why the stereo and not stereo with shoe 24@192 will not get? Like all life got First, S/PDIF does not support 192. Secondly, at all players DVD-Audio the digital output on commercial disks is blocked. Yes. Has not passed and 7 years, as lacks Live! Were courageously and with a pomp are overcome. On the other hand, ships memory for samples, qualitative SRC for them and support of 128 streams in OpenAL1.1/EAX5 - a unconditional step forward. Wolfson 8775, on seniors - cake AKM.