Has someone mentioned this trade?
Lot # 182311188.
Ghostkersword [Retired - r180]
Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
Faerie Slingshot [Artifact - 250]
Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]

The Wishlist of neomaniac1603: Slingshot, 110-120 million, Each Cutlass at
least 15.9, 40-45 million for each Tear, 35 million for each Jade, and
37-40 million for the Ghostkersword. Neomail all offers.

---
Check out the user lookup:
"The Battledome weapons in my trades are NOT duplicates. So would you
idiots kindly stop neomailing me? Thanks."

---
That's a pretty impressive stash, but I doubt anyone would risk a 40 month
old account with all those trophies on duped items so... I guess I'll
just have to sit here and be impressed! What do you guys think, duped or
is he for real?

-Lois

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

40 months? Mmmm that's a hard call! I know I wouldn't risk my 57 month
account like that! He/She would be foolish to do so. But then.....there
are those foolish like that. But after reviewing this person, being a
premium member AND having such size house, and shop and such. I think he
might actually be on the up and up. Especially being a premium member, I
mean you have to PAY to get that service afterall and who'd pay for a
service then just do something like that and get banned waisting money?
I sure wouldn't.

Billie

gsulois wrote:
> Has someone mentioned this trade?
> Lot # 182311188.
> Ghostkersword [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Faerie Slingshot [Artifact - 250]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
>
> The Wishlist of neomaniac1603: Slingshot, 110-120 million, Each Cutlass at
> least 15.9, 40-45 million for each Tear, 35 million for each Jade, and
> 37-40 million for the Ghostkersword. Neomail all offers.
>

> ---
> Check out the user lookup:
> "The Battledome weapons in my trades are NOT duplicates. So would you
> idiots kindly stop neomailing me? Thanks."
>
> ---
> That's a pretty impressive stash, but I doubt anyone would risk a 40 month
> old account with all those trophies on duped items so... I guess I'll
> just have to sit here and be impressed! What do you guys think, duped or
> is he for real?
>
> -Lois

He has had trades up like that for months. I can't guarantee 100%, but I
can state with certainty that I have seen his trades with items such as
those many times before.

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Has someone mentioned this trade?
> Lot # 182311188.
> Ghostkersword [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Faerie Slingshot [Artifact - 250]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
>
> The Wishlist of neomaniac1603: Slingshot, 110-120 million, Each Cutlass at
> least 15.9, 40-45 million for each Tear, 35 million for each Jade, and
> 37-40 million for the Ghostkersword. Neomail all offers.
>

> ---
> Check out the user lookup:
> "The Battledome weapons in my trades are NOT duplicates. So would you
> idiots kindly stop neomailing me? Thanks."
>
> ---
> That's a pretty impressive stash, but I doubt anyone would risk a 40 month
> old account with all those trophies on duped items so... I guess I'll
> just have to sit here and be impressed! What do you guys think, duped or
> is he for real?
>
> -Lois

Duped

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Has someone mentioned this trade?
> Lot # 182311188.
> Ghostkersword [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Thyoras Tear [Super Rare - r99]
> Jade Scorchstone [Retired - r180]
> Faerie Slingshot [Artifact - 250]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
> Pirate Captains Cutlass [Artifact - 200]
>
> The Wishlist of neomaniac1603: Slingshot, 110-120 million, Each Cutlass at
> least 15.9, 40-45 million for each Tear, 35 million for each Jade, and
> 37-40 million for the Ghostkersword. Neomail all offers.
>

> ---
> Check out the user lookup:
> "The Battledome weapons in my trades are NOT duplicates. So would you
> idiots kindly stop neomailing me? Thanks."
>
> ---
> That's a pretty impressive stash, but I doubt anyone would risk a 40 month
> old account with all those trophies on duped items so... I guess I'll
> just have to sit here and be impressed! What do you guys think, duped or
> is he for real?
>
> -Lois

i love asking stupid questions:

duped? and yes i realise this is short for duplicated, but how does one do
it? and what do they hope to achieve?