I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
"regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response that
my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?

(I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
help.)

Hi tryintowork,

You have to leave a space between regsvr32 and the path to qdv.dll

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"tryintowork" <tryintowork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
> "regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response
that
> my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?
>
> (I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
> help.)

Hi

Try this from Start>Run

regsvr32 qdv.dll

Please note the space between the 2 and q.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"tryintowork" <tryintowork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
> "regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response
> that
> my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?
>
> (I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
> help.)

You're welcome

--

> That was it! Thank you.>

lynnroch

I ran the suggested command and received the following error:

DllRegisterServer in qdv.dll failed.
Return code was: 0x80070005

What do I try next? Any help would be appreciated!