qdv.dll

January 12, 2005 1:17:03 PM

I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
"regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response that
my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?

(I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
help.)

More about : qdv dll

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 4:23:54 PM

Hi tryintowork,

You have to leave a space between regsvr32 and the path to qdv.dll

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"tryintowork" <tryintowork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
> "regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response
that
> my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?
>
> (I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
> help.)
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 9:22:27 PM

Hi

Try this from Start>Run

regsvr32 qdv.dll

Please note the space between the 2 and q.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"tryintowork" <tryintowork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble with video, and have seen the advice to run
> "regsvr32%windir%\system32\qdv.dll" When I try this, I get a response
> that
> my parameter is incorrect. Does anyone know how to correct the parameter?
>
> (I posted this same question udner video, but noone seemed to be able to
> help.)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 9:22:28 PM

That was it! Thank you.>
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 9:58:18 PM

You're welcome

--

> That was it! Thank you.>
April 25, 2008 2:11:29 PM

I ran the suggested command and received the following error:

DllRegisterServer in qdv.dll failed.
Return code was: 0x80070005

What do I try next? Any help would be appreciated!
April 30, 2008 12:11:47 PM

a bump
May 15, 2008 6:08:22 PM

another bump ... have I stumped everyone?
!