Yet ANOTHER species change!

My starry Kau is now a Blue Elephante.
Hoping for another species change on that one soon, hes kinda dull...

Oh yeah. Thanks again. I have only played that a few times. Never won
much though. Maybe I will make it a weekly play. Sort of like the
lottery.

This is odd. This is my third species change that I visited the buried
treasure the same day with the newly changed pet and won 20K!

> This is odd. This is my third species change that I visited the buried
> treasure the same day with the newly changed pet and won 20K!
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> My starry Kau is now a Blue Elephante.
>> Hoping for another species change on that one soon, hes kinda dull...

Both are cool! Try and find yourself a 'bag of peanuts' to feed to your new
Elephante for an avatar. :)

I still have a Christmas Shoyru. No avatar. <pouts> And it looks too hot.

daramark

Where is this buried treasure you speak of?

Thanks,
Cathy

"wvbeetlebug" <wvbeetlebug@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Where is this buried treasure you speak of?

It's on Krawk Island, just left and a bit up from the Academy. And there is
an avatar that happens 'randomly' when you pick out a winner.

You can play for 300NP once every 3 hours but for a Month (November?) it
will be 100 NP once every 3 hours.

daramark

Oh, thanks, didnt know about that avvie!!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> This is odd. This is my third species change that I visited the buried
>> treasure the same day with the newly changed pet and won 20K!
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> My starry Kau is now a Blue Elephante.
>>> Hoping for another species change on that one soon, hes kinda dull...
>

> Both are cool! Try and find yourself a 'bag of peanuts' to feed to your
> new Elephante for an avatar. :)
>
> I still have a Christmas Shoyru. No avatar. <pouts> And it looks too hot.
>
> daramark

They are darn near unbuyable!

> They are darn near unbuyable!

A friend said she got hers in the Garage Sale so it was super cheap. They
should restock in the Food store, but of course you need to get it quick
(same with the Garage Sale, like *you* don't know that LOL).

I have never seen one but on NeoItems they have a picture. It's a pink
striped bag (probably supposed to be paper) with peanuts filling it. It's
R79, so it does restock. It could be worse (R90 and up). :)

Good Luck!

daramark

On Krawk Island. Its the picture with the big chest of gold.